* Religious or non-religious. Together, we will create your Wedding Ceremony your way.
* Include you and your fiancé in the creation of your Ceremony. Every word will be reflective of your love.
* Make it the perfect length. Long or short; the choice is up to you.
* I only perform ONE WEDDING A DAY! Your wedding day is just as important to me as it is to you and your family. Your wedding day should be as you planned it and not crammed into someone else's busy schedule. 100% of me is given to your wedding day.
* No surprises. What I create with you is what will happen at your Ceremony.
* No sermons will be given. It is your Wedding, and the words you have chosen, are what will be said.
* Punctual arrival on your Wedding Day wearing appropriate attire.
* Creation of a warm, relaxed, enjoyable and fun Wedding atmosphere.
* Eloquent and professional delivery of your Wedding Ceremony.
* Prompt return of your phone calls and emails at all times.
* All components of your Ceremony will be addressed during the creative process.
* Keep in close contact with your Wedding Coordinator.
* Arrive early on the Wedding Day and touch base with Wedding Team Members to make sure everyone is aware of what will happen during
your Ceremony and no memorable moments are missed by your photographer or videographer.
* Provide you with a Keepsake copy of your Ceremony.
* Your Officiant should be fun, flexible and supportive. My goal is to help you create incredible memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.
* You and your fiancé will never have to memorize anything for the Wedding Ceremony. I will be right there to guide you through every step.
* I will be there if anything unexpected happens during the Ceremony. These things are usually minor like a slipping veil or a run-away Ring Bearer, and with years of experience, I can manage anything that might occur!
Reviews (these are just a few reviews I've taken off another site. If you'd like to see current reviews, check out my pages on FaceBook, Instagram, The Knot and Wedding Wire.
Copyright © 2020 A Grand Beginning - All Rights Reserved.