Your wedding vows are sacred to you as a couple! It is my goal for each couple to have the perfect wedding ceremony, custom-made, just for them.
Every ceremony is unique to the couple because the couple picks out every word said for their ceremony. Traditional, Non-traditional, Religious, Non-religious, Contemporary, Earth-Based, Secular, it's completely up to the two of you!
And always remember...
It is your wedding day and your commitment to each other! Say it your way! Make it special, speak from your heart and your wedding vows will be cherished and remembered long after you say "I Do."
Love knows no boundaries. If you speak it from your heart, you will get it right every time. I will be there every step of the way to help, guide, and most importantly, deliver a ceremony that is all about the two of you so let's celebrate your love!
What I promise to give my couples:
* Religious, non-religious, or spiritual, this is your wedding and together, we will create your Wedding Ceremony - your way.
* Include you and your fiancé in the creation of your Ceremony. Every word will be reflective of your love and what you have chosen.
* Make it the perfect length. Long or short; the choice is up to you.
* No surprises. What I create with you is what will happen at your Ceremony.
* No sermons will be given. It is your Wedding, and the words you have chosen, are what will be said.
* All components of your Ceremony will be addressed during the creative process.* Keep in close contact with your Wedding Coordinator.
* Prompt return of your phone calls and emails at all times.
* Arrive early on the Wedding Day and touch base with Wedding Team Members to make sure everyone is aware of what will happen during your Ceremony and no memorable moments are missed by your photographer or videographer.
* Dressed in appropriate attire.
* Creation of a warm, relaxed, enjoyable, and fun Wedding atmosphere.
* Eloquent and professional delivery of your Wedding Ceremony.
* I will only perform one wedding a day! Your wedding day should be as you planned it and not crammed into someone else's busy schedule. 100% of me is given to your wedding day.
* Provide you with a Keepsake copy of your Ceremony.
- Author Unknown
* Your Officiant should be fun, flexible, and supportive. My goal is to help you create incredible memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.
* You and your fiancé will never have to memorize anything for the Wedding Ceremony. I will be right there to guide you through every step.
* I will be there if anything unexpected happens during the Ceremony. These things are usually minor like a slipping veil or a run-away Ring Bearer, and with years of experience, I can manage anything that might occur!